2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #212

Good Morning.  Thank you for joining me for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwndown.  Our theme for this week is a Recipe Challenge: 1 image, 2 papers and 3 flowers. You have until the 15th to enter the challenge.

Our sponsor for this week is A Day for Daisies

                                A Day For Daisies




This little girl  goes by Cow Dress and can be found here.  I used papers from The Paper Studio and Gina K Designs.  The roses are from Hobby Lobby.

Thank you for joining me today.  Have a blessed day.

8 comments:

  1. Emily, this is so adorable!! Love the purple colors for your cow!! Great take with the recipe challenge my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie image and colored so beautifully too! Am so glad I accepted the Guest DT post this month so that I can drop in on you talented girls!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin' that adorable cow image. Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I just love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Em and never thought i d get around to u and the other girls with this dodgy internet - really adorable love it hugs Juidith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card Emily, love your sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sentiment is perfect for the image- you have colored the image just beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.