2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Challenge at Penny's

Hello Friends.  Thanks for joining me today for a new challenge at Penny's this week.  We have an easy theme for y'all this week....Anything Goes.  I know everyone loves these types of challenges.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful



Meet Emily Snow Princess.  Isn't she gorgeous?  I love the Emily images.  Yeah, maybe I am a bit partial. LOL

We hope to see ya this week for this great challenge.
Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous image that works with a beautiful card! So pretty!!

    These are so pretty! I love the colors!

    Samantha
    - HIMCR DT
    - Clear it Out DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image-love your choice of colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.