2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Clear It Out #45

Welcome to my blog today.  I'm so glad you stopped by.

Today starts a new challenge at Clear It Out.  We had some beautiful entries for our Fancy Folds challenge. Our theme this week?  Crazy for Polka Dots.  I love polka dots.

Our sponsor this week is: 
                                 

                                          


This is the Paris Bundle from Melonheadz Illustrations.  I flipped the image of the poodles in order to get the two to face each other.  It's hard to see, but the patterned paper actually has an Eiffel Tower on it.

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.